Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lancaster County Family Adopts Children With Special Needs - Video - WGAL The Susquehanna Valley

Lancaster County Family Adopts Children With Special Needs - Video - WGAL The Susquehanna Valley

The above link is a really neat feature on an amazing family I have had the joy of getting to know. I used to drive three of their children to school when I was driving a school van for special needs children, a position I gave up just recently. In fact, my last day as their driver was the same day that WGAL arived to tape the interview.

I was especially impressed with the two biological children that are referred to in the interview. They really chip right in and dispaly a wonderful level of maturity and responsibility. They have been a joy to know.

-gdg

No comments:

Post a Comment