Wednesday, March 24, 2021

PeaceAbility Is On The Move!

 TO MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING PEACE-ABILITY:

I have switched to a new domain and a new website.  Future posts can be found at https://www.peaceability.page.

I am in the process of moving my blog posts from this site to the new one.  It will take a while, but I am getting there.  In the meantime, this page will continue for a while.  The new sight will have a few improvements that you may find interesting.  I am always open to suggestions, so please offer any advice you may have.

The mission and purpose of PeaceAbility remains the same.  I am hopeful that I can be more active with this change and expand this work.

Please visit https://www/peaceability.page and sign up for notices of new activity.  If you have been "FOLLOWING" this page, your sign up will not automatically transfer to the new page.  You will need to do that again by scrolling down on the home page and entering your email in the appropriate box.

Thanks for your interest in matters of PEACE, SOCIAL JUSTICE, & DISABILITIES AWARENESS!  I hope to converse with you at my new location!

G. D. Gehr

No comments:

Post a Comment